If your dog spends lots of time outdoors regularly and often returns home muddy and wet, these dog trousers will help you eliminate the time spent on washing, hosing, showering the dogs after every trip outdoors.
This is particularly for dogs who have short legs / very large (and very hairy!).
The next time it rains, you will not need to dread your next walk and the following hours of cleaning.
Less restrictive than all other dog coats and onesies on the market
- A simple comfortable design which allows dogs to answer the call of nature
- A reflective strip along the back for those dark walks
- Specialist Velcro for a snug fit around the leg
- Soft adjustable straps
- Suitable for dogs with allergies
- Suitable for dogs post-surgery that don't like wearing the dreaded cones
Material: Lightweight, water-proof, wind-proof, breathable and rip-proof material that is often used in the sailing world due to its durability and high quality. Alma, our chief tester has worn these trousers in some of the UK’s worst weather and most challenging terrain and after countless washes they are still as good as new.
Getting used to these trousers:
Most dogs will not even notice they are on and will carry on as normal, leaping and charging about and others may need a little more time to get used to them.
Some dogs may need up to 10 walks to realize they can still do everything they would normally do on a walk.
Note: Machine washable at 30 degrees or easily rinse out by hand. Dries quickly - ready in time for the next walk!
Sizes (Leg length : inside armpit to ankle):
- XX-Small (Leg Length: 7cm to 12.5cm | Average Weight: 2kg to 5kg) - Typical dog breed: Chihuhua, Toy Poodle, Papillon, Pomeranian
X Small (Leg Length: 7cm to 12.5cm | Average Weight: 5kg to 6kg) - Typical dog breed: Pug, Spitz, Jack Russell, Maltese, West Highland Terrier
- Small (Leg Length: 12.5cm to 20cm | Average Weight: 7kg to 9kg) - Typical dog breed: Cockapoo, Schnauzer, Border Terrier, Frenchie, Beagle, Cocker Spaniel
- Medium (Leg Length: 22.5cm to 28cm | Average Weight: 10kg to 22kg) - Typical dog breed: Bearded Collie, English Springer Spaniel, Wheaten Terrier
Large (Leg Length: 28cm to 33cm | Average Weight: 23kg to 32kg) - Typical dog breed: Golden Retriever, Labrador, Goldendoodle, Vizsla, Weimaraner, Samoyed, Standard Poodle
Extra Large (Leg Length: 33cm to 38cm | Average Weight: 33kg to 43kg) - Typical dog breed: For Larger than the average dogs like German Shepherd, Old English Sheepdog, Traditionally clipped full-coat Standard Poodle